Jiu Jitsu Workouts
– Strength-endurance, power, and speed
– Cardio conditioning and mental toughness.
– Mobility, agility, and balance.
– Learn the most common dysfunctions developed from Jiu Jitsu and grappling.
– Learn how to combat these dysfunctions through mobility drills and exercises.
– Develop mobility, flexibility, and improve posture.
– Total body including neck, shoulders, thoracic spine, lower back, hips, knees, and ankles.
– Four programmed workouts for injury prevention, overall body maintenance, and career of pain-free Jiu Jitsu!Download